If you want to help us maintaining this wiki, check out our discord server: https://discord.gg/3u69jMa
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Star Wars Republic Commando or "SWRC" for short utilizes Unreal Engine Version 2226, Build 139. It was compiled by Lucas Arts in Jan 25, 2005.
It's based on Unreal II XMP with a dash of UT2003 and UT2004 for good flavor.
- The UnrealEd editor has a different movement mode and a rotation gimbal
- This was done to closer match Autodesk Maya, as the 3D artists were used to that instead of the movement in UE
- This feature can be toggled off by going into the Advanced Options (View->Advanced Options), going into Editor and turning on UseOldInterface
- Republic Commando does not have an external Malloc class, the Malloc object is initialized internally in the appInit function
- Therefore, the appInit call is missing the Malloc argument.